SOMETHING WONDERFUL HAS HAPPENED ... SOMETHING WONDERFUL IS HAPPENING ... SOMETHING WONDERFUL IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN!
This is a journey of adventure to Spain starting from the UK via Wellington in New Zealand to Australia ... Sydney, Brisbane, the Gold Coast, back to Sydney and from there ... we "Proceed to Spain!"

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Thinking it through...

Spent yesterday and today setting up "Proceed to Spain". The site is currently pointed to the Blogger address, but I have purchased the domain name and will redirect that over the next few weeks.
I have also set up a Scoop.It! page which you can access from this site because I have embedded the code which creates a sort of slide show of my current curated articles for that site. I am learning a little bit more each time I go into the Scoop.It! site and curate. Things like the hidden tax issues when buying property. Not that these are really hidden costs, but as you read through the information you will find that they can be "variable" costs when property is revalued, effecting the amount of tax you have to pay!

Meanwhile, Sarah continues the property search. It can be frustrating, seeing properties that look great at reasonable prices. But how are they situated, what is the immediate area like, how does it feel, what is the community culture and so on. Being in Australia, so far away is an issue that we will have to overcome. The current plan is for us to accompany Dave and Fi when they start their house buying search in June this year. Not sure if I can go as it depends on work. Sarah will have to go I'm certain.

No comments:

Post a Comment