About a week ago I started my TESOL course. TESOL stands for 'Teaching English as a Second Language'. I have always wanted to do this course. When I was at school one of my career choices was to teach English, but I went in another direction. The idea is to have this as another string to my bow and teach English when we move to Spain.
I have already set up a TESOL information page on the website wwwenglishforspeaking.com. It isn't linked to my blogger site yet so if you want a look go to 'www.english4speaking.blogspot.com.au'
I can't believe how difficult English is to learn. Jeepers I must be clever being able to know the language so well! What takes the joy out of learning a language is all the technical stuff. Speaking a language is a bit like driving a luxury sports car, but learning all the past perfects and other stuff is like opening the hood and getting to know all the bits of the engine and how it works. Eek!
I have already set up a TESOL information page on the website wwwenglishforspeaking.com. It isn't linked to my blogger site yet so if you want a look go to 'www.english4speaking.blogspot.com.au'
I can't believe how difficult English is to learn. Jeepers I must be clever being able to know the language so well! What takes the joy out of learning a language is all the technical stuff. Speaking a language is a bit like driving a luxury sports car, but learning all the past perfects and other stuff is like opening the hood and getting to know all the bits of the engine and how it works. Eek!
No comments:
Post a Comment